dream

I dream, failing to realise dreams are meant to be fulfilled

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Alright.Long one.

I changed my blogskin again if you have seen the flower one. Anyway, I like this background. Anyway,I feel cheerful now and I have no idea why. In my genes to be happy? I'm watched Stories of Life on Ch 5 and its totally lovely! A must watch! Haha. And I betted with Je whether my friendship with another friend would last till around 10 years later and still be as close. Of course, whether it will last lies entirely in me and her so there's a high chance she will lose the bet. Heehee! Oh! MSP students get 2 points off their JC admission! That's sweet! Now, I'm watching the news. More ERP charges now. I can't wait till archery tomorrow!!! Though the feedback from many are: Boring, tiring and hot, but I still want to try! Malaysia has 3 more bus accidents today. One of the bus drivers has 94 fines from the past 8 years and he didn't go to jail or stop driving buses!! A British teenager is gunned. WHO says that a new disease sprouts every year.=( Weather report. I really should update myself with global news. YOU SHOULD TOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home