CHINA
BACK!
I can't describe my experience in words..
But,
The view was SUPER.
Hangzhou&ShangHai turned out nicer than I had thought.
The toilets...well...
The pollution..quite bad.
My buddy..still quite reserved, but I'm sure we'll work it out in QQ.
Dang.
Thinking of QQ, I haven't got it yet :/
Shopping was short and fun, though the "haverst" was not ENOUGH.
CDs were quite cheap, like JJ's West Side was $33 yuan.
That's like about S$5-6
Yay! I bought 黑背's book.
At a very affordable price. ><
Oops. Got to go Peer leading now. Perhaps I would post again..see first. BB!
I can't describe my experience in words..
But,
The view was SUPER.
Hangzhou&ShangHai turned out nicer than I had thought.
The toilets...well...
The pollution..quite bad.
My buddy..still quite reserved, but I'm sure we'll work it out in QQ.
Dang.
Thinking of QQ, I haven't got it yet :/
Shopping was short and fun, though the "haverst" was not ENOUGH.
CDs were quite cheap, like JJ's West Side was $33 yuan.
That's like about S$5-6
Yay! I bought 黑背's book.
At a very affordable price. ><
Oops. Got to go Peer leading now. Perhaps I would post again..see first. BB!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home