dream

I dream, failing to realise dreams are meant to be fulfilled

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, August 31, 2007

-NIL-

Hello ppl. I realised today(maybe I did realise this, but I didn't keep it in my memory) that there's no good or bad. I mean that whether its good or bad actually depends on our views and beliefs. Example terrorists. They think that what they are doing is good and meaningful. However, they do not see the suffering we suffer because of their attacks. Fine. Maybe they do know that there were casulties and stuff, but they don't care because its part of their training to be hard-hearted. What we see now however, is that terrorists are bad and really destroying world peace. If the terrorists have been raised up in the same environment as us, they would not think like terrorists but like us and hate terrorism. However, its the beliefs and upbringing that makes us worlds apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home