dream

I dream, failing to realise dreams are meant to be fulfilled

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, October 26, 2007

The Year

Its the end of school and Sec One life. Our last day as 1PE, our last day in the same class or even school for some of us. Last of all, its the end of bowling.

Sorry Vanessa, for venting my anger on you today.
Sorry Amber, for seemingly avoiding you
Sorry Jemima, for rubbing salt into the wound in Chinese marks.
Sorry Joanna for almost landing you in trouble
Sorry everyone, for not considering your feelings sometimes and rub salt into the wound.
Sorry for...any offending actions?

and

Thank you for everything this year.

Its been a self-reflection year for me and a hard one at that. However, whenever you are at your worst, even the simplest kind gesture you get will be a great happiness. So once again, I want to thank everybody for making my year.

Plus, I want to thank my sis. She's been nice this year.

I know many of you wouldn't be reading all this, but I hope that somehow, you will receive this. Hehs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home