dream

I dream, failing to realise dreams are meant to be fulfilled

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, September 3, 2007

O.o

Right. So just 1-2 hrs before, I recovered all of my lost Japan trip pictures and video. I thought I would probably get a shock or something, but all I felt was: Ok. So its back. --O.O I Never thought it would be like that. My stimulated expression or reaction to that was: O.M.G. Its back!(And I'll jump & laugh here) Its back!!!!--Right. I did say OMG, and er...i said it a lot of times, but still! My reaction was too mild. I guess its the seperation that dulled my feelings for the pics. Now that I connect it with friendships, it makes sense that after we left each other since Primary School, if we don't talk or communicate in any way, if we meet up on the streets one day, we will be like--Oh.Hi.You were my primary friend right?--): NO!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home