Quiz?
Favourites
Favourite Color: hm...depends on my mood.
Favourite Food: Takopachi. Depends on my mood as well you know...Jelly?
Favourite Movie: Don't recall...Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone?
Favourite Sport: Bowling...???
Favourite Day of the Week: Friday.
Favourite Season: Autumn. (But like HELLO?? S'pore's spring/summer all year round.)
Favourite Ice Cream: Ben's and jerry's and Haigen Daz
Currents
Current Mood: Bored?
Current Clothes: Clothes.
Current Desktop: -nil-
Current Time: 6.12pm. Estimate it would be 6.16 when I finish this.
Current Surroundings: I'm at home.
Current Annoyances: This quiz?
Current Thoughts: Why am I doing this...?
Firsts
First Best Friend: i didn't really know how to spell her name..
First Crush: -Nil-
First Movie: Cinema or what?
First Lie: I forgot.
First Music: eh, forgot...
Lasts
Last Drink: My last drink before this? Orange juice.
Last Car Ride: My latest car ride is today.
Last Crush: -.-"
Last Phone Call: Is this some kind of background check?
Last CD Played: I forgot...
Have you ever dated one of your best friend: No.
Have you ever broken the law: Law? Newton's law? Nah. Can't beat that.
Have you ever been arrested: I tell you, this is some kind of interrogation. But no.
Have you ever been on TV: No.
Have you ever kissed someone you dont know: What? Some kind of Drama? (yes...S'pore dramas have these.)
Random 5 things you are good at: Since it's random, you can summarise it as randomisation.
4 things you've done today:Doing this totally transparent quiz, eat, sleep, bowl
3 things you can hear right now: Running water, traffic and perhaps...a little silence.
Finally! At 6.30pm! This thing is long.
Favourite Color: hm...depends on my mood.
Favourite Food: Takopachi. Depends on my mood as well you know...Jelly?
Favourite Movie: Don't recall...Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone?
Favourite Sport: Bowling...???
Favourite Day of the Week: Friday.
Favourite Season: Autumn. (But like HELLO?? S'pore's spring/summer all year round.)
Favourite Ice Cream: Ben's and jerry's and Haigen Daz
Currents
Current Mood: Bored?
Current Clothes: Clothes.
Current Desktop: -nil-
Current Time: 6.12pm. Estimate it would be 6.16 when I finish this.
Current Surroundings: I'm at home.
Current Annoyances: This quiz?
Current Thoughts: Why am I doing this...?
Firsts
First Best Friend: i didn't really know how to spell her name..
First Crush: -Nil-
First Movie: Cinema or what?
First Lie: I forgot.
First Music: eh, forgot...
Lasts
Last Drink: My last drink before this? Orange juice.
Last Car Ride: My latest car ride is today.
Last Crush: -.-"
Last Phone Call: Is this some kind of background check?
Last CD Played: I forgot...
Have you ever dated one of your best friend: No.
Have you ever broken the law: Law? Newton's law? Nah. Can't beat that.
Have you ever been arrested: I tell you, this is some kind of interrogation. But no.
Have you ever been on TV: No.
Have you ever kissed someone you dont know: What? Some kind of Drama? (yes...S'pore dramas have these.)
Random 5 things you are good at: Since it's random, you can summarise it as randomisation.
4 things you've done today:Doing this totally transparent quiz, eat, sleep, bowl
3 things you can hear right now: Running water, traffic and perhaps...a little silence.
Finally! At 6.30pm! This thing is long.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home