dream

I dream, failing to realise dreams are meant to be fulfilled

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, November 14, 2008

Photo album China

Yay! The much awaited China Trip Photos!


First, we start off with 小敏姐 in action!




Oh!!!!! This is the really fun-continuous-extraish photo(s)!!














So funny!! XD



The above photo is extremely dark :(


I'm to lazy to put like 300+ photos up :P so I'll stop after a few..



Shortly later in the bus...O.o



It's happy, and his/her siblings resides in JiaPing's bloggie.


The scary faces are seen every day at Ramada's bread section in the morning...


Nice nice West Lake..


Caught this on the plane ride home...





Hey! If anyone has any nice, clear pictures of the sites, can you send it to me? Much of my picts are blurry.. -Do not disturb the growing grass XD- Random..



Oh! and if you have any group photos/any photos with me inside, send to me!! After all, I'm part of the pic :]



OH!!



Cool picture coming up!

Can you see the heart-shaped hands of the carved Buddha? Cool right?
(Actually this pic is quite blur, so if anyone has a pict of this, please send it to me! ><)

My email is: snowing_leaves@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home