Hey! Its that time of the year!!!! That's right, New Year!
HAHAHA. Just joking. Christmas of course...A time for giving, exploring, magical happenings! On Wednesday, I said bye to my long hair and got a short one. My head still feels a bit wierd. Anyway, Have you done your homework?? I bet you didn't~! Nah, you probably did. Ok...there's a Santa Claus on news...
OMG. Japan has agreed to stop poaching this whale species, but the poaching of OTHER whales will continue...Hannah, you didn't eat any whale meat did you? *stare*
Ah wells, nightie
HAHAHA. Just joking. Christmas of course...A time for giving, exploring, magical happenings! On Wednesday, I said bye to my long hair and got a short one. My head still feels a bit wierd. Anyway, Have you done your homework?? I bet you didn't~! Nah, you probably did. Ok...there's a Santa Claus on news...
OMG. Japan has agreed to stop poaching this whale species, but the poaching of OTHER whales will continue...Hannah, you didn't eat any whale meat did you? *stare*
Ah wells, nightie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home