2008
So my first post of the year! I'm in 2CO. I thought I'll be in PE or maybe SE, but I got into CO! Um ok... class is quite unresponsive like last year, not that I didn't want to talk, but i guess its because its still quite wierd in a new class without your classmates...
OM Group!!T.T 1PE!!! T.T first floor!!! T.T blahblahblah the list goes on...
2CO. Trying to be responsible as Chinese rep here...a bit hard...ok. It should be "its ok." and I'm trying to know more people....Hmm...somehow easier now...probably because we know we are stuck in this class for the year. Mr Ang is SO funny in class today when he was memorising our names...and Ms Lim, math teacher, is very strict....but I guess she would be a good teacher. Mr Cheng is also quite funny, and lao shi is trying her best, can see. Ms Chow seems nice and um...who else? Eh....haven't met some teachers yet...but this is about it la. :D
OM Group!!T.T 1PE!!! T.T first floor!!! T.T blahblahblah the list goes on...
2CO. Trying to be responsible as Chinese rep here...a bit hard...ok. It should be "its ok." and I'm trying to know more people....Hmm...somehow easier now...probably because we know we are stuck in this class for the year. Mr Ang is SO funny in class today when he was memorising our names...and Ms Lim, math teacher, is very strict....but I guess she would be a good teacher. Mr Cheng is also quite funny, and lao shi is trying her best, can see. Ms Chow seems nice and um...who else? Eh....haven't met some teachers yet...but this is about it la. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home