my heart's voice
I'm quite disappointed in myself.
I can't admit things that is in my heart, my mind.
It used to want to burst out, and scream,
but now it stopped.
Perhaps I have covered my ears so much that now it doesn't bother screaming.
It scares me, to know that its screaming, yet I feel better without it.
The box won't know its a box unless you told it so.
The memories are locked up, and the voice stops, drowned.
It would never be the same again.
I can't admit things that is in my heart, my mind.
It used to want to burst out, and scream,
but now it stopped.
Perhaps I have covered my ears so much that now it doesn't bother screaming.
It scares me, to know that its screaming, yet I feel better without it.
The box won't know its a box unless you told it so.
The memories are locked up, and the voice stops, drowned.
It would never be the same again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home