genius
Maybe its time for me to admit that I am not spectacular, I'm not a miracle kid.
at least not anymore.
Things that i know i know are slipping away from me the moment i need it.
its a sign
a sign that i am average.
I can hear ringing in my ears,
my body aches from running and jumping
and my face hurts,
from trying to express what I truly feel.
its tough in this world without any talent ain't it?
when there are so many geniuses,
threatening,
to swallow you up,
shinning,
lighting up the path for all the rest to follow
at least not anymore.
Things that i know i know are slipping away from me the moment i need it.
its a sign
a sign that i am average.
I can hear ringing in my ears,
my body aches from running and jumping
and my face hurts,
from trying to express what I truly feel.
its tough in this world without any talent ain't it?
when there are so many geniuses,
threatening,
to swallow you up,
shinning,
lighting up the path for all the rest to follow

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home