Life
Well, i was just looking at Deborah's blog, and i kinda realised that yeah, sometimes life flows by you like so fast. Just years ago, we would never have thought about what will happen at 15, and now, we are, and going 16, then 'O's, then JC/poly, then Uni, then work, haha, then retire and finally death. Everything seemed so mapped out already, and many times I wonder if that's all to life you know. Then, I'll get kinda depressed and take things really lightly--as in death, like when you walk under a building, you wonder if you won't fill surprised if something fell, and you end up in hospital or something.
Surprisingly, I had thought that time ran slower when I was young. Well, maybe because I spent every day watching repeated dramas on MediaCorp -.-" as in constantly. I swear I could still remember what happened in the show before when i watched it again. My childhood days were spent like that. Unlike many of my peers, who probably spent their days in piano lessons or East Coast or tennis courts, swimming pools and such. I spent my childhood in front of the TV. Come to think of it, the only attempt which my mum tried to give me math lessons before primary school failed after 2 months? Hehs, and i returned to my throne in front of the TV.
Ah, why am I talking about that? Achem, back to topic. Sometimes though, you think about the possibilities of life and it just sorts of drives you on. I mean, life has so many opportunities, people to meet, cultures to experience and appreciate, things to learn, problems to solve. Its endless!
Really. The conflict and irony. All these possibilities are possibly mapped out for us, even though there still is so many things to do...that's so life.
Surprisingly, I had thought that time ran slower when I was young. Well, maybe because I spent every day watching repeated dramas on MediaCorp -.-" as in constantly. I swear I could still remember what happened in the show before when i watched it again. My childhood days were spent like that. Unlike many of my peers, who probably spent their days in piano lessons or East Coast or tennis courts, swimming pools and such. I spent my childhood in front of the TV. Come to think of it, the only attempt which my mum tried to give me math lessons before primary school failed after 2 months? Hehs, and i returned to my throne in front of the TV.
Ah, why am I talking about that? Achem, back to topic. Sometimes though, you think about the possibilities of life and it just sorts of drives you on. I mean, life has so many opportunities, people to meet, cultures to experience and appreciate, things to learn, problems to solve. Its endless!
Really. The conflict and irony. All these possibilities are possibly mapped out for us, even though there still is so many things to do...that's so life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home