Jaded much
Upon heating, solids and liquids may undergo melting or boiling. During this process, there is latent heat being absorbed and the molecules will begin breaking their bonds without a rise in the temperature of these molecules.
If I were a water molecule and relationships are the molecular bonds and all the other water molecules are people I know, perhaps the 'O's will be the heat. We will emerge in a brand new way, but at the same time I will be losing all the bonds that I have built. The times fraught with difficulty. I don't want to lose my uniqueness.
If I were a water molecule and relationships are the molecular bonds and all the other water molecules are people I know, perhaps the 'O's will be the heat. We will emerge in a brand new way, but at the same time I will be losing all the bonds that I have built. The times fraught with difficulty. I don't want to lose my uniqueness.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home