returning.
Haven't been updating cause of LJ. =X oops.
Well, i guess I rather like LJ's layout and stuffbetter than blogger at least
Its a nasty thought, but somehow, i can feel my thoughts slipping away, whenever I try to remember I can't and I have a feeling I don't want to too.
I don't want to have all these huge inspirations received in the wrong frame of mind. I'm so obsessed over the 'O's now that I know what I can gain mentally-- well, it isn't much of a gain.
oral is akan datang. EL oral that is. time to go off i guess.
(dang, i should abstain from KII...for now)
Well, i guess I rather like LJ's layout and stuff
Its a nasty thought, but somehow, i can feel my thoughts slipping away, whenever I try to remember I can't and I have a feeling I don't want to too.
I don't want to have all these huge inspirations received in the wrong frame of mind. I'm so obsessed over the 'O's now that I know what I can gain mentally-- well, it isn't much of a gain.
oral is akan datang. EL oral that is. time to go off i guess.
(dang, i should abstain from KII...for now)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home