Sometimes I wonder what did I sacrifice throughout the journey of growing up...
I am definitely not the child I used to be, but i feel as though the exchange I had with Growth had not been fair enough...things I lost and the things I have gained-- they seem to bring me back to square one. Still that lost.
I understand that if I look at it from another angle I may lose/gain more, but it doesn't matter now does it?
I feel so numb. How can people be so numb to things around them? How can I ignore things though I subconsciously am screaming at myself to notice them? But i can, and I did and now its troubling me to no end.
How to get rid of certain memories? Amnesia doesn't fit well with me. haha.
I am definitely not the child I used to be, but i feel as though the exchange I had with Growth had not been fair enough...things I lost and the things I have gained-- they seem to bring me back to square one. Still that lost.
I understand that if I look at it from another angle I may lose/gain more, but it doesn't matter now does it?
I feel so numb. How can people be so numb to things around them? How can I ignore things though I subconsciously am screaming at myself to notice them? But i can, and I did and now its troubling me to no end.
How to get rid of certain memories? Amnesia doesn't fit well with me. haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home