Sometimes, when I hear a song playing, I would feel as if I have returned back to myself when I was younger, when I had more hope, less doubts, more will, less fatigue, more confidence, less considerations. It is a lovely feeling, where I feel as if I can study again, where there is a point to studying. When I still wanted to know about this world.
Perhaps one of the reasons why people start to dislike school or studies is because we stopped wanting to know this world. Perhaps it was too dirty, too political, so different from what we had envisioned. And people, have changed. No longer accepting, no longer considerate, no longer...
but still, I do wish for such pockets of time where I can be in that state again. The feeling you get when its raining outside while you are on the inside, huddled with a book on the bed reading. No distractions like the computer, frantic calls, or homework to be done. Just you and your book. Just you and your book and the pitter-patter of raindrops.
Perhaps one of the reasons why people start to dislike school or studies is because we stopped wanting to know this world. Perhaps it was too dirty, too political, so different from what we had envisioned. And people, have changed. No longer accepting, no longer considerate, no longer...
but still, I do wish for such pockets of time where I can be in that state again. The feeling you get when its raining outside while you are on the inside, huddled with a book on the bed reading. No distractions like the computer, frantic calls, or homework to be done. Just you and your book. Just you and your book and the pitter-patter of raindrops.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home