let this be a new beginning.
When you start to realise when it all begin to turn out wrong.
When you begin to realise when you lost your drive.
For me, it all begin when I wanted a new life. When I wanted to be looked upon differently.
Perhaps, caring too much isnt the way to solve things.
Perhaps I should be thinking of what I really want to do.
Now now now.
Time is flowing past my ankles fast.
The current that trips me, the force that pushes me to move.
Is it Time? Or is it just my need to conform?
When you begin to realise when you lost your drive.
For me, it all begin when I wanted a new life. When I wanted to be looked upon differently.
Perhaps, caring too much isnt the way to solve things.
Perhaps I should be thinking of what I really want to do.
Now now now.
Time is flowing past my ankles fast.
The current that trips me, the force that pushes me to move.
Is it Time? Or is it just my need to conform?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home